Friday, August 23, 2013

Collective Haul: Soaps and other Skin Care stuff!

If you're my mom, don't read this. Coz I know you'll get mad at me for this! If you're a person who loves to see hauls, go ahead. If you think hauls are way of bragging, you may stop reading now and go on your merry way. For me, a haul means sharing the products that got your attention and you believe it's worth trying. So here, let me show you some interesting stuff :)




1. Beauty Buffet Facial Masks in Repair & Refine and Smooth & Supple. I just can't resist the cute packaging! Too bad it's not on sale. 44php/each at Watsons

2. Glamworks Charcoal Nose Pore Strips. Check my review here! 99php/box of 12strips ast Watsons

3. Wedge Sponges from Japan Center. 88php/pack

4. Lolane Natura Hair Treatment. Been using this a lot lately! 10php/sachet at Robinson's Dept Store/Supermarkets

5. Shine Moist Ionic Keratin Treatment available at David's Salons for 100php/sachet. I already used this product before, and will try it again :)

6. Hortaleza, M.D. Glycerin Soaps in AcneSol, Illuminous, and Puressence from HBC at 63 to 68php/each

7. Schwarzkopf Hair Treatment available at David's Salon for 145php/tube

8. Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub. It's on sale at Watsons! Grab one now! The expiration is still on March 2014.

9. Zenutrients Organic Softening Mangosteen Soap at 75php/bar

10. Cyleina Organic Rice Bran Soap at 65php/bar at Watsons. I've tried Cyleina soaps before when they're not yet available in Watsons (Coffee, Peppermint, Tomato, Carrot/Pineapple, Seaweed, Strawberry). I bought mine online.

11. Olay Oil Control Cleanser. Gifted from my bf's sis, puchased in HK.

12. Celeteque Dermoscience Hydration Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash. 142php/Watsons

13. Erth Origins Papaya & Pearl Whitening Soap. I remember my mom using this soap when I was in my early high school days. Their packaging back then was white and they even have the shower gel version. I just love how the scent brings back memories. I'm planning to buy Maxi Peel soap again as well. I got this on sale at Watsons, 59php/2bars

14. Zenutrients Glycerin Soap in Strawberry. Bought this because it's soooo cute! Kill me now lol. Great for traveling! 50php

15. Malakas at Maganda Moringa Peppermint Soap. Available at Kultura/SM Dept Stores. 105 or 110php/bar


Like I said, I'm in love with soaps and bath products more than make ups. I hope I'll have the wisdom to stop purchasing any more bath products this year aside from the Maxi Peel soap and this (Human Nature Balancing Facial Wash):

I want it! Been eyeing this baby for a long time now. Available at Sesou and Beauty Bar. Good thing I stopped myself from buying it right away coz I still have facial washes to use and of course, check its reviews.

If I didn't posted any reviews about a certain product, mostly it's because I feel like it didn't do much on my skin or I grew tired of using it or I'm simply lazy blogging it. I also don't talk about products I don't like. But if I hate it, most likely I'll mention it haha! Cheerio!


No comments:

Post a Comment