Wednesday, August 7, 2013

BYS Animal Instincts Eyeshadow in 01Purples Swatches and Review

BYS has been launched here in the Philippines. It's an Australian brand made in P.R.C. that means Be Your Self! This pretty palette was given to me by my lovely cousin to try.

Warning: Picture Heavy Post






And the swatches:

 without flash (upper left, right, lower left, right)

 with flash (upper left, right, lower left, right)





Texture wise it's superb, it's between creamy and powdery. Smooth application as well. What I don't like is it's not that pigmented and you need to pack on more powder to get the desired color. I also like using shimmery make ups together with matte ones like what I did on the pictures above to give more dimension. I used some blue color as well. The colors didn't show up that much in the pictures though.

**BYS Animal Instincts Eyeshadow costs 499php available at SM Malls.


No comments:

Post a Comment