Thursday, August 22, 2013

Glamworks Charcoal Nose Pore Strips Review

When I was in high school, nose strips are such a big thing. I remember my classmates use the Bench brand back then. I'm always hesitant when it comes to peel off masks because I'm wary about the pain. In fact, I decided I would never try nose strips at all. I'm worried that they will clog and leave my pores staring back at me. Lol that's an exaggeration of course. Okay. I know. I'm a little bit late for this! But hey, I only tried this because my boyfriend said I have to do this for him coz it's his birthday. How could I say no? Well, I said no. But he pressured me into it and he won using his charm.

photo from Google

 He told me to wet my nose and he applied it carefully to make sure everything's covered. We let it sit for 20minutes.


I braced myself for the pain when it's time to remove the strip. To my surprise, it's not really painful at all! I'm guessing it's because I have less facial hair unlike my boyfriend who shed a tear when he removed it. Haha. He got tons of hair in it, gross haha! I'm impressed with this product. Didn't even clogged my pores. Curious about how much dirt it removed from my nose? Warning: gross pictured ahead!




Ugh! I can't even bear to look at it too long. My boyfriend's obsessed with it, he even zooms it on his computer lol.

Price is at 99php at Watson's. Definitely a repurch! You may check my Daiso Natural Pack review as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment