Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bucket List



I was reading blogs and articles from Thought Catalog when I remembered being asked by someone who’s very dear to me, “What’s your bucket list?” I was caught off guard and wasn’t able to answer right away so instead I replied, “What do you mean?” He said, “Ano yung mga bagay na gusto mong gawin na di mo pa nagagawa? I have a lot.” And that moment I knew that he’s really thinking about his future, he even mentioned about settling down, and I wished for his utmost happiness at that time.
 

 photo from Google

August 6, 2013 11:54pm: Tonight I’m having one of those days when I’m feeling the need to write, mixed emotions and conflicting decisions. I thought, how old am I na ba? And what are the things that I want to have/achieve at a certain period of time.

So I decided that tonight, I’m going to create my bucket list! The thing is, should I include the things that I’ve done already? Yes, no, maybe? I want to keep it private for now. Expect that I’ll share bits of it soon!  

Good night! XO -Renei


No comments:

Post a Comment