Friday, August 9, 2013

Pain the Town Red Sale. Zen Zest, Sesou and Lush Haul!



When I learned that Alabang Town Center is having its mall wide sale, I’m contemplating whether to go or not but since I’m considering buying a new hand-carry traveling bag, I decided to go. Metro is known for giving best deals when it comes to sale and other stuff! However, I’m not satisfied with the designs available that fits to my budget. I don’t splurge that much when it comes to bags coz I can always get them at a cheaper price in Divisoria.

The Haul:


 Lately, I’ve been planning spa trips with my guy and some of my friends but of course, the impatient that I always am, starts hunting for some good bath products. I’m such a sucker for bath products and I don’t think I can stick to one, I always want more! I think it’s my greatest sin aside from being too honest. I even prefer bath and body products more than make ups and so I found myself walking along the Mall towards Commerce Ave. if I’m not mistaken.

Lush Flying Fox Shower Gel (375php, 100g) 
When I entered Lush, I was greeted by an overwhelming scent that they always have in every branch. I’m so glad that the sales attendants weren’t following you around like you’re some kind of a shop lifter and they’re just letting you look into the items and sniff them. They don’t hover but they keep close just in case you need them. I’m really satisfied as the lady was able to answer everything I ask and even assisting me in trying some of their products. I told her that I’ll be back coz I want to see if the scent will last long in my hands. The truth is, I just want to smell the product in my hands alone coz when you’re inside the store, all the scents blend together. I went back as promised and got another bottle as well. She assisted me in trying out few more products to the point that I was the one who gave up coz I’m too tired of wetting and rinsing my skin every time I try some.

Lush Grass Shower Gel (395php, 100g)

I’m kind of interested in their Rub Rub Rub Body Scrub and Daddy-O Shampoo! I’ll talk about them in some other post should I decide to purchase them.




 Beabi (Travel Set 95php, Oil Bottle 30mlsize 40php)

Next are these travel size containers from Beabi since I like to keep things light when packing.  Cute right? And affordable too! Good for 3-day trips.

I was walking along the hall where restaurants are located and I’m surprised to see that Sesou is there, they sell organic products from skin, hair to laundry stuff. I checked in for some body scrubs and ta-dah!


Zenutrients Kapeng Barako Scrub/Smoothening Coffee Scrub (225php, 100g)


Aini, the sales attendant said that it’s their best seller. I’m actually thorn between this and Wheat bran & Honey Almond Scrub variant so I asked her if I can have a sample of the latter, thinking I can put it in the containers I bought. I’m half expecting she’ll decline but to my surprise she kindly said yes to me. I’m kinda shy when she handed me the spatula.. I only need a little (enough for one use) just to compare with the coffee one. 


Last but not the least, foot care! I’m busy stalking Shen’s blog for the past three days now (and counting) when I saw her post about Zen Zest foot care collection. She mentioned that among the peppermint scents she tried, the foot soak is by far the strongest and she’s right! Will talk about this in a separate post real soon!

  
 Zen Zest Peppermint Foot Soak (120php, 150g)

Zen Zest Exfoliating Peppermint Foot Scrub (260php, 300g)

I didn’t get the Foot Lotion (260php) coz I’m not a fan of putting lotion under my feet. They also have a spray for 120php which I forgot to buy. Edit: I already bought it!

I got everything at full price except for the Zen Zest, they’re at 10% off.  Over all I’m happy with my loots today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment