Monday, August 5, 2013

New brands to try: BYS and Essence Make Up Haul! Surprise at the End

I'm almost running out of my Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream and I'm thinking what product to try next. I really considered The Body Shop's Vitamin E BB Cream but when I was checking the cosmetics section in SM Bacoor yesterday, I just can't resist! Since I got the SM Beauty Box, it includes Essence XXXL Lip Gloss in Rising Star, I got curious about the brand and look what I got.


Essence Soft & Natural Make-Up in 02 Sand Beige (249php)


Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in Blondes/Lighter Skin (259php)


Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Rising Star (139php)


Now for the BYS Cosmetics, my lovely cousin gave them to me. I checked the counter as well since I saw my mom got some BYS Metallics from Australia the last time she went there as well. As far as I know, their palettes cost 5AUD only but when I checked in SM..


BYS Animal Instincts Eyeshadow in 01Purples (499php)


BYS Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in 01Black (169php)

Double pricing? I don't know. It's an Australian brand made in P.R.C. Will post reviews from these babies soon!

Kensington Ablutions Shower Gels in Cherry Bloom and White Tea & Twilight (149php)

BTW: EXCITING NEWS  FOR YA!

I saw a Bioderma Sensibio/Crealine 500ml at BYS counter for only 799php!! You heard me, 799php! The thing is, I saw one opened bottle which is running low for testers, and JUST ONE bottle for sale! I don't know if they still have stocks, but go ahead and check it before I change my mind and hoard it. Haha. I didn't buy it because I still have 2 bottles of Bioderma to use. Some ladies ought to try them too right? :) Oh, and the BYS Counter I'm talking about is at SM Bacoor.

Thanks for reading ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment