Thursday, August 1, 2013

The SM Beauty Box is finally released!

A new beauty box minus the monthly subscription ftw! When I opened my blog account yesterday to write about my skin care routine, I saw a lot of blog posts about this baby! I was like, Omg. I. Need. To. Buy. Now. But, but, it’s only available in selected SM Malls *cries*


 5peso coin for scale. Huge right??
  
But because I’m not kidding, I went to SM Mall of Asia that afternoon. Only to find out there’s no stock in Watsons. I’m so infuriated that I travelled that far for nothing! Then I realized, oh baka sa dept store meron. And so I went there and hell breaks loose. (so ladies, head to department store and not the Watsons branch itself hehe) 

When I saw those pink boxes, there were like 8 ladies surrounding the pile of box. I was like, what’s happening?  Omg I need to grab one asap! I know there are a lot of stocks and no need to panic but that’s what you’ll do when you see that there are only 7 boxes or so left! I immediately got the one on top and paid to the nearest cashier, I went home smiling and my boyfriend said he likes it when I smile that way lol.


Inside the Box:




Let me show you what I consider the star items of the box. Palty Hair Color in Caramel Sauce and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Serum Duo. Two products alone combined costs 2,000php already! Steal right? Now here’s more.




The hair products are Opal Hot Oil Cream Conditioner (105php) which my sister and I really love! We’ve been using the product for the last three years and I’m happy that it’s included in the loot. Next is Nanny Rose’s Gugo Lawat Anti Hairfall Shampoo, Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat (not included in the pic coz my sister already got it) and Lucido-L  Repairing Oil for Permed Hair which I’m thinking if I’m going to use or to be gifted to somebody.




And of course Beyond Care Skin Moisturizing Body Wash in Carribean Escape and Beyond Care Body Lotion in Moonlight Breeze together with EVAS Hand Vitamin in Lemon Flavour which I’m excited to use because my Khiels Hand Salve is running out. And oh, look at this pretty tin can of Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder, I was eyeing the exact powder last month! I’m so glad it’s included in the box as well. I still have Fissan Prickly Heat Powder though, I just like cool powders.
 



Now for the face, SkinKlens made it again! I’m using this product for months now and I still have a lot of back ups, I’ll add this one to the pile. Purederm Make-up Cleansing Tissues in Lavender which I already tried and it’s not that effective in removing make ups.  Wish I got the Cucumber one. Purederm Snail Facial Mask (ewww!) imagine a snail walking/sliding on your face.. Hahaha, this one I’m curious about! Also, there’s Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask that’s pretty cool.
 




Random facial treats in here. Quick FX No-shine Mattifier,  Quick FX Tinted Moisturizer,  Quick FX Pimple Eraser & Quick FX Eyelift Cream. Each costs around 50php if I remember it correctly. There’s also Essence XXXL shine Lip Gloss in Rising Star (I’m happy with the shade I got!), Flormar Magnetic Twist Nail Enamel (no wonder the brand sounds familiar, I have their lipstick from Oman) and Fine Japan Hyaluron & Collagen Milk and Fine Metabo Coffee.

  

  
Now that’s 22 items all in all! Sush a good deal! You’ll get 4,000php worth of products for 799php only! I think I’m gonna get a second box since I’m starting to buy stuff for Christmas time. Get yours too!

**The SM Beauty Box is available at SM Mall of Asia, SM Makati, SM Megamall and SM North Edsa

Edit: I went back to MOA just a day after, guess what? It's all gone :( I planned to buy 2 more boxes for a friend but.. Ohwell. Next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment