Sunday, September 1, 2013

Zen Zest Peppermint Foot Care Review

Hey guys! As promised, I'm going to talk about these babies, I've been using them for weeks now and I guess even if you use it once, you'll definitely say something about it!



Zen Zest Peppermint Foot Soak, Spray and Scrub

I love taking care of my feet and legs. Though I must admit I'm very lazy sometimes to do it on my own which results to spa visits. Let's admit it, those kind of services are luxuries and kinda pricey. We can always do it on our own! Just a little bit of kasipagan!


Zen Zest Peppermint Foot Soak (120php, 150g)

When you put a teaspoon or two in a basin of warm water, you will notice that it is dissolved easily leaving a very strong but relaxing peppermint scent. The surface of water shows oil traces, possibly the peppermint oil! Actually, I felt that it doesn't do much on your skin except from the fact that the peppermint scent relaxes you. I'll say that this set is by far the strongest peppermint scent that I've encountered! It's not that strong to the point of headache (who wants that?), rather it will really give you that satisfied feeling and not the bitin kind of scent.


Zen Zest Exfoliating Peppermint Foot Scrub (260php, 300g) 

I absolutely love this baby! I'd say this is one of my top finds and will surely gonna be one of my 2013 favorites! Creamy consistency with apricot kernels, I love the feeling when I massage it to my legs and feet, it surely soothes your tired muscles. The beads are just enough, not too harsh and not too mild. I love that this scrub will prevent ingrowns as I shave my legs for unwanted hair. After rinsing, it will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
 
Zen Zest Peppermint Foot Spray (120php)

I spray it to my legs when I feel tired and achy. Nothing too special. You can also spray it after scrubbing.

I didn't buy the lotion simply because I feel that regular lotion can do the job of moisturizing. I will definitely repurch the foot soak and scrub. I'm not so sure about the spray. Over all a good product!

How about you, do you love taking care of your soles?

No comments:

Post a Comment