Monday, September 2, 2013

My Wishlist as of September 3, 2013

This is absolutely an unimportant post. I figured I want to talk about my current desires as of today. Feel free to browse or you may leave now. Lately, I've been thinking of the things that I want to do before the year ends, or even get the things I've set my eye on.

Disclaimer: All the photos are NOT mine. They are all Google generated. All photos belong to their rightful owners.

1. Shu Uemura Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil


Why do good stuff have to be expensive? I'm crossing my fingers to get this one this year, or I may settle with MUJI's Cleansing Oil. I have my Bioderma to remove my make up but I want to try the oil types. 4,000+php for 450ml

2. Human Nature Balancing Facial Wash

I've read a lot of good reviews about this baby! I haven't got this one yet because I still have to finish a lot of facial wash. Certainly I'll try you soon. 200+php

3. Bath and Body Works Fall Scents & Candles





Are you going to stay a "wish" for me? I want you so badly. Sigh..

4. MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque

I've been eyeing this baby for a long time now, I hope I'll have you too soon. A peachy gold shimmery base for your eyeshadow. You can also wear it alone. 1,000+php

5. Majolica Majorca Las King Mascara



Oh dear, am I too late for this? I hope not! I'm not that adventurous when it comes to mascara because I'm wearing my glasses more often than contact lenses. I hope you don't disappoint me! 700+php

6.  Michael Kors Rose Gold Watches



Ah, perfection. Nuf said. 16,000++php

7. Whole Body Spa at least once a month!



I absolutely need this. With all the stress I'm going through with work and life, everyone deserves a treat!

8. Travel to at least 2 destinations this year.



Be it local or international! Solo or with my Travel Buddy, RR <3

9. White Linens / Bed Sheets



No, I am not crazy. I'm just obsessed with making my bedroom look pretty! It's my place to think and relax and my own personal space. I love it looking and smelling good all the time.

There! Now, what's yours? You have some crazy ideas? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment