Saturday, February 9, 2013

Garnier Light Line

Ah, how I miss writing.. I've been very busy lately because of work. So far it's okay, we're not yet passing through the hardest part of the process but we're getting there. I'm currently typing this entry while waiting for my nail polish to dry haha.

Since December last year, I've been using Garnier Light's Brightening Eye Roll-On and Milky Lightening Dew that works as their toner and I'm very happy with it, I never had a break out which I had with their Light Complete Whitening Cream. I actually have no plans of posting this on my blog but little did I know, opportunity knocked on my door ;)

The company I'm working with gave free samples of Garnier Light Whiten & Protect Moisturizing Cream, Light Complete Whitening Cream and Gentle Clarifying Foam Wash so I decided to post it here and make a partial review of the first two products I've mentioned.




 For Brightening Roll-On, I can't see much improvement in my dark circles for I don't have very dark ones to start with.. Maybe I just like putting it on as a part of my skin routine :) dries fast, unscented to very minimal scent. UPDATE: this baby gave me and my sis little bumps/millia on the under eye area :( we immediately stopped using it.

For Milky Lightening Dew, all I can say is it has the weirdest texture and consistency I've ever seen haha! No break outs or redness at all. I like this one and been using it to lighten my acne scars on my cheeks. I'm using the Foam Wash and Moisturizing Cream right now and let's see where this goes. Still using my Yves Rocher at night though and Celeteque wash regularly.

Short post is better than nothing. Thanks for reading and have a great day bellas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment