Friday, January 4, 2013

Dear Diary: Hair Disaster

I feel terrible. Super. I've mentioned a lot of times in my blog that I am very particular when it comes to my hair, and yesterday I had a haircut and I wish I didn't :(

My hair's very susceptible to split ends because I have thin strands and ofcourse because of other factors too. Me and my sister decided to have a haircut at my trusted salon here in Imus, Cavite but I found out that my hair dresser already left for Australia, therefore we have no choice but to pick different stylist since we traveled a long time just to get there, we didn't want to waste our efforts.

The stylist who cut my hair were the same person who cut me last December 2011, I like the way he cut my hair back then BUT it was super short for my taste (and my boyfriend's coz he prefer long locks)

 December 2011

I managed to grow it longer and had it cut by my stylist last October 2012, and again grew it longer to this..



When he was cutting my hair, I told him to trim 1 to 2inches only and I want to retain the same hairstyle.. When he started cutting out my hair I saw him cut straight more than 2 inches and I almost had a heart attack. I immediately blurted out, "uy ang laki naman agad ng binawas mo". You're supposed to cut it little by little right? But he answered me, "di mahaba pa naman yan". And he continued to cut more of it. Nakakainis lang eh.. pero okay I let him go ahead and do his job kasi okay naman yung una nyang gupit sakin.. But when we're finished, I almost cried because of heart break na ang hirap at ang tagal magpahaba ng buhok tapos sasayangin nya lang :( the thing is, it's layered style is AS IN layered na hindi pantay pantay.. But ofcourse I still gave him a tip, though I regretted giving him some coz it's not worth it. My little sister keeps on consoling me until this morning coz I really feel bad. My sister got a good haircut though and she's very happy about it :)

Here's the picture (when we got to Robinson's Imus on our way home, I didn't have my hair done here):



See that chunk of hair in the center? It's so ugh.. My sister told me to get a haircut again and have it fixed but I said nah, I'll just wait for it to grow first.. Oh also, Palmolive Naturals Vibrant Color Shampoo was supposed to retain the color right? But LOL look. But it's fine.

Bottom line: Truly having a haircut doesn't depends on the name of the salon, or how expensive/cheap the haircut was, but really depends on the skill of the hair dresser.. I guess I'm on a hunt for a new one.

Thanks for reading my rants today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment