Thursday, April 5, 2012

YVES ROCHER ACTIVE SENSITIVE a la Sophorine Vegetale REVIEW


My current moisturizer is from Yves Rocher’s Active Sensitive Line. It is a Dermo-Soothing Day Moisturizer for sensitive skin. I didn’t bought the whole line but I’m thinking about it :)




I've been using this product for two months now and I’ve been using it religiously. That’s how I love it! It’s supposed to be a day moisturizer (as the complete line carries a night cream) but I’m using this baby at night only. Why? Well I don’t want to end up a grease ball at the end of the day if I used it in the morning!

Insert: I’m using Celeteque Facial Moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning for those days that I feel like my skin needs extra moisture and when I’m wearing makeup.

I know that I have a very sensitive skin and I’m very picky with what I put on my face because based on experience, I’m having breakouts if I’m not ‘hiyang’ in the product. Thus, I have a lot of little bumps and hyper pigmentation from acne scars before. I’m still hoping I could lessen the redness of my skin and reduce its dryness.

For reference: I have a combination type of skin, my cheeks are dry but my T-zone and chin gets oily. I’m also acne prone. I’m using this product together with Dermaction from Watson’s, Eskinol with Clindamycin, Celeteque Facial Wash and Celeteque Facial Toner mixed with Healthy Option’s Toner with Witch Hazel Extract (I can’t remember the brand sorry). 




What does it do?
-      - Hydrates, soothes and protects your skin all day long.
-      - Reduces feelings of tightness and overheating.

It has a cream-gel texture so it’s nut runny. A little goes a long way so be careful of dipping your whole finger into it! You just need a pea size. First, I dab a small amount in my forehead and chin and spread the rest in my whole face. I don’t like the scent of it at first, maybe because of the Vegetable Extracts? Haha! I really don’t know but I grew to like it as I apply it every day. It has a very clean, yummy, mild scent that I love.  My skin absorbed the product at a considerable amount of time, not too quick or too long.

Significant results will be noticed for just after a week or two. My skin feels less tight and refreshed especially when I wake up in the morning. I also noticed that my skin reacts normally from other soaps that I use, no sting at all.

Price: 550php at any Yves Rocher store. I think they give huge discounts up to 40%.

Will I buy this product again? Sure! But I’m still on a hunt of my HG moisturizer, I love switching products from time to time but I can say this product is worth the money and will last you a long time. I already used it for 2 months now and I’m no way half of it.

Have a nice day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! How will I follow you? Any follow button? ;)

    Care to drop by, love? Heart and Mind Collide:
    http://heartandmindcollide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete