Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Body Shop Pre-Holiday Sale Haul & Snoe Beauty Inc. Haul

DISCLAIMER: All the pictures were copied from their respective websites and all the rights belong to them. Links to their sites:

The Body Shop PH
Snoe Beauty Inc.

The other night (3rd of October) I was busy browsing new stuffs when I saw a blog post of one of my favorite blogger and I saw that The Body Shop were having a HUGE sale, and I mean HUGE discount!!

I actually planned to visit the store after my commitments were all finished but yesterday, an idea popped out of my mind and I messaged one of my girlfriends and asked her to come with me! Yeah, I know, I just had to get it over with so I can focus on what I should do haha.

So here's what the sale is about:


To know more about the discounts, please read HERE :)

I'm a little bit disappointed at the branch I went to because they seemed a bit confused on what's on sale and what's not. SO, I only grabbed a few items and left. I had my friend with me so we managed to get a hold of the 50% off because we bought more than 4 items. (you only need 4 of the selected sale items to avail of the 50%off) :)





Individual items:



The Body Shop's Body Butter in Peach. Heard it's discontinued because they released a new peach scent "Vineyard Peach". 695php




The Body Shop's Rainforest Voluminizing Shampoo and Conditioner at 695php/ea.

I got them for 50% off as my friend also bought their White Musk perfume. When we're paying at the counter, I saw their Born Lippy Lip Butters on sale so I went ahead and grabbed my favorite flavor in Guava.

 Retails 250php/ea, sale price is 195php.

I also visited Snoe Beauty Inc.'s store at Las Pinas and bought these soaps :)


Citronella Bar


Moringa Bar

I also bought a back up of  Yves Rocher Moisturizer for my brother!

Will make a review soon. Thanks for reading bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment