Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rants and Rave: Northern Sale (14th of October) Trinoma Haul, The Body Shop Rainforest Shampoo and Conditioner

It was the last day of my biggest commitment this year and since it was all finished, I ought to treat myself a little :) I went to Trinoma and SM North Edsa to pay some bills, buy some necessary clothing and of course, eat my favorite Cebu dish! Well actually it was some sort of Chinese food but it was exclusive (before) in Cebu. They already have a branch here in Manila and I'm happy with it!

Let's start with my Landmark Trinoma Haul first!




I only intended to buy the FX hair iron thermal protect thingie or the Creamsilk Detangling Spray when I saw this Shinemoist Ionic Keratin Spray which I know is a good product to use before ironing hair as well. Price is 270 from 300pesos.

Next was the TRESemme Trial Pack, which was 89pesos for a bottle of shampoo and conditioner (90ml) each. It's way better to try small amount first than investing in their full sized bottles which costs 280php ea. They also gave me a sample pack of 10ml each.

I also decided to buy my FIRST hair coloring kit. Revlon Colorsilk in Auburn Brown. It was actually a dilemma whether to buy it or not because it was my first time to color my hair though I was always mistaken for having a colored one. I was born a brunette and this is my original hair color :)



I bought this shade coz I know it was less noticeable by my dad haha! :P it was a couple of shades darker than my natural hair color. Revlon Colorsilk costs 395 less 50pesos discount.

 A Nail Clipper, TRIM is a good brand I guarantee you. Two pants, one dress and a shoes as well. If you're a beauty on budget I suggest you check Landmark as they sell good quality products in reasonable prices :)

I went to SM North to buy my favorites Steamed Fried Rice, but I got stressed because of one employee which I forgot the name. But luckily, a guy named "Seph" (I think) happily put more sauce in my order. It's all about customer service right? Why make a customer unhappy if all she was asking was to put more sauce in her Steamed Rice LOL. I understand they're tired because of the volume of customers but duh *rolls eyes*. I've been to Cebu with a sale as well but still they handled orders efficiently. Oh! Plus: Steamed Fried Rice here in Manila tastes waaaay different to Cebu's D:

One last rant (please bear with me) I have a love-hate relationship with The Body Shop's Rainforest Volume Shampoo and Conditioner (my last blog post tells that I bought it in their sale). Yeah they guarantee you crazy volume! Like, ugh my curls were forming and I feel like my hair is a big mess yuck. They leave residue big time and they're very drying! Conditioner is a big failure, doesn't moisturizes even a bit. Shampoo is good though as it really cleans your hair and c'mon they're Sulfate-free. So you get what I mean? I love them for doing their job and being Sulfate-free but I hate the way they feel on my hair :( I'm not using them anymore and I'm thinking of ways on how can I finish them without suffering lol. Such a waste of money. Guess that's all for now!

Thanks for reading bella! Watch out for my reviews of Snoe Beauty Bar soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment