Sunday, February 26, 2012

KINGS Votive Candle Haul



I  went to Pampanga together with my lil sis and dad to visit our newborn niece, she’s cute! We didn’t stayed long and went home after a couple of hours. After some refreshments, we went to the mall to see the movie Ghost Rider 2 in 3D, it was awesome, Nichollas Cage ofcourse!

Moving on, the movie starts at 5:20 and we still have more than an hour to wait, my dad wants to check some furnitures at the department store and my sis wants to check Papemelroti as well. FYI ladies we’re moving in to our new house in Imus, Cavite <3

While we’re at the dept store, I saw these cute little babies together with others as well! I hurriedly picked out some scents that I know I’m fond of.  I don’t like fruity ones coz they give me headaches.

The Candles:


Blue Lagoon: it’s a summery-beachy-pineapple scent that my dad personally picked out. It reminds me of one summer nights with a pina colada drink at the beach.



English Lavender: a candle-lover must haves! It has a relaxing scent that most lavender candles give.



Sandalwood: a woody-musky scent that I love as well.



Dewberry: my dad picked this one as well. Don’t like it much coz it’s a bit fruity.



Chocolate Chip Cookie: this one is weird. I can’t trace the scent of chocolate in it, all I can smell is Vanilla haha! There’s a separate Vanilla candle of it but I chose this one instead because of the color.



Let’s see how these candles smell when they’re all lit up! I also bought some candle holders for them even though the SA said that they’re the kind of candles that doesn’t spill (evaporates when lit up). 

Edit: not true!


Candles priced at 49.75 each & the clear candle holders  at 59.75 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment